Saturday, February 11, 2017

date night ready.

I have been on a short hiatus from social media and blogging due to school and work. With valentines day rolling around the corner I wanted to share an outfit I am wearing for valentines day dinner. Nudes and neutrals are my current obsession. Everything in my closet now is either black, grey, white or nude. It is just way too hard to shop for colors because seasons change and I want to be able to wear my clothes all year round. 

I thought a nude bodycon dress was the best idea instead of my usual little black dress. Those who know me, know that I generally do not enjoy layering jewelry or clothing too much. I enjoy a clean minimal look whenever possible. My bodycon is pared with a thick choker (a guilty trend that I am obsessed with) and rose gold hoop earrings for a little something I would not ordinarily wear. Lastly, I never wear bracelets and I rarely wear rings but what I always have on is my Daniel Wellington classic black cornwall watch to finish the outfit.
You can grab any Daniel Wellington item with discount code "LOVELYEMY" for 15% off your entire order no minimum from now through March 13th.  Also they currently have their Valentine's champaign where if you buy a classic or dapper watch you can get the GWP heart charm for free until February 15th.

Outfit:
Dress - Missguided
Earrings - Missguided
Choker - Brandy Melville
Watch - Daniel Wellington
Share:
© hello, emy | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig